Subic– the perfect place for everyone who loves extreme adventure and water sports. Known as a huge playground for activities like diving, underwater excursions, encounters with dolphins and many more outdoor activities that is surely worthy of your time. People who are used to merely walking around outlying towns can now enjoy sailing through various yachts available for charter. Sailing brings a unique lifestyle experience and a memorable way to see wonderful places, socialize with amazing people and enjoy the kind of privacy incomparable to hotels and resorts. Subic has it all!
Visit subic.com to book your next trip!
You can check the local weather forecast for weather update during your stay.
Subic– for the love of the sea, invites us to countless water sports activities that is surely worth trying. As the town welcomes us to endless activities everyone will surely enjoy. Having a chance to meet interesting people, its rich culture and a unique dining experience is a great way to-do-list in the region. Fly and experience the wonders of Subic!
From NLEX to SCTEX
Motorists coming from NLEX bound for Subic are advised to take the Spur/NLEX interchange located between the Dau and Sta. Ines Exits of the NLEX and proceed to the SCTEX Clark Logistics Toll Plaza.
After crossing the bridge, follow the loop of the ramp towards Subic entering Subic Bay Freeport Expressway (Tipo Road, Bataan). Likewise, motorists at SCTEx bound for Bataan may exit at the Dinalupihan Interchange via the Roman Highway. There are also interchanges in Mabiga and Dolores in Mabalacat, Pampanga enroute to Subic or Tarlac.
From Tipo Gate to Lighthouse Marina Resort
Once you have entered the freeport zone after the toll gate and checkpoint, drive all the way and turn right to Rizal Highway, turn left at Manila Avenue and drive all the way to Waterfront road, turn right and drive straight down to turn left at The Lighthouse Drive, and you have arrived! There are alternative routes and directional signs along the way. Please contact us for any assistance.
NLEX Emergency No:
(632) 3 – 5000
SCTEX Emergency Nos:
0920-96-SCTEX (0920-9672839) / (045) 8652030
Subic Bay Emergency Hotline Desk:
911 for PLDT – Subictel Subscribers
9111 for Smart & Globe Subscriber Mobile Subscribers
A kind reminder of the Subic Bay Freeport traffic rules.
- Make a full stop at intersections with stop signs or flashing red lights or solid white lines painted across the road. A full stop means a complete cessation of movement, not a rolling stop.
- Yield to vehicles traveling a road with a right of way and those who approached the intersection first. (First stop, first to go policy)
- Approach with caution or slow down at any intersection with yellow flashing traffic light.
- All motorists should pull over to give way to emergency vehicles (Red Light/Siren).
- Observe proper lane usage and speed limits, and give proper signals to other motorists.
- Obey all traffic lights and hand signals of traffic officers.
- Load and unload at designated areas only.
- No driving under the influence of alcohol or prohibited drugs.
- No parking on yellow painted curbs.
- Always have valid driver’s license and latest vehicle registration when driving.
- Fasten seatbelt.
- No traveling downgrade on neutral gear.
- No wearing of headphones/earphones while driving.